вторник, 6 июля 2021 г.

Cute Gift Cards

 Hello!
Today I am Neena on the blog with cute and simple to make cards. If you are new to scrapbook or cannot make complex projects, these cards are a good inspiration for you. I tried to show the use of one or two die to make beautiful cards. I die-cut directly the coloured paper and distressed all with archival inks. To adorn my cards I used different size and colour sequins. 
I found the pear dies very cute and kept the same die cuts as my main elements. I drew some expressions on the pears to make them look cuter. I wrote the sentiment using a black pen.


In another card, I have used a circle die and a cloud die. I distressed all the die-cut and used chipboards while pasting to show dimensions. I used a star sticker in the circle to match my sentiment.



Next card, I have used flower die and leaves dies. I have embossed the flowers and pasted them facing down as the bellflowers look. I tied the paper thread in the bottom and added the sentiment.


The last card is inspired by the Rainbow theme. I cut the coloured paper with a border die and pasted it like a rainbow. I added a handmade flower using fantasy dies. I also pasted butterflies into my card to add more beauty.



The dies I have used to make these cards:


Other Material: Mintay papers rainbow basic book, Graceful, country fair, card cardstock sequins and paper thread.
I hope my cards inspired you. Many Thanks!
Neena Arora

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий