вторник, 20 июля 2021 г.

Love Forever Cards

        Hey y'all!

Hope you all are doing good. This is Shweta @papercharmsbyshweta back here today with a new project to inspire you all. This time I have two beautiful love theme cards to share with you all. Have a look.

I first created my card base using two contrasting colored pattern papers and layered them on each other and adhered this on a white cardstock. 

Then created golden textures on the base. Then handmade flowers to go with my cards using beautiful dies from Fantasy. I love making flowers so much. Fantasy dies has a beautiful collection of flower making dies. Painted Fantasy chipboards with gold and used several different die cuts to form a composition around note cards. And done!

Have a look at the close ups.







Fantasy products used:

Knives



Chipboards

I hope I was able to inspire you.

 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

1 комментарий:

  1. Какие чУдные открытки! И яркие, и нежные, такие только с любовью делать и дарить) Спасибо за вдохновение!

    ОтветитьУдалить