воскресенье, 4 апреля 2021 г.

Album cover page

Hello once again!

I am Neena Arora @neena_paperand scissors is on the blog with a process video of an Album cover page created using Fantasy products. Generally, I create the album cover first and later the inside pages according to the wish or demand of the receiver. I gave it a different look from the other Albums I make.


I created a frame and built the composition on right and left side of the frame. To create the frame I used four sets of curl diecuts by pasting five and in each set, I pasted five curl diecuts together to make one set and embossed it. in center I used the butterfly chipboard embossed with white gold EP.


I tried to imitate the wheat print given in the pattern for which I used "Plantain" diecuts coloured and then pasted glass beads on it.



To add beauty to Wind of change die cuts I glued glass dust after coloring it. I used plain white cardstock for borders to decorate the spine.

There are much more steps that I showed in the process video.  The link to the video is shared below.  before that, I want to show you some more detailed photos.







VIDEO:


I used:

 

Hope you enjoy the process Video!!
Happy Crafting!
Neena Arora
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий