среда, 28 апреля 2021 г.

Как я это делаю: Mixed Media Panel

     Hi everyone!

Welcome to the blog. This is Fantasy Designer Shweta @papercharmsbyshweta here with a new master class for you all. I have created a mixed media panel 5x10 inches in size.

I have used a plain white heavy weight cardstock pasted on an MDF base as my canvas for this piece. 

I primed my canvas first with clear gesso. Then applied texture paste through a stencil and applied colors. Then using various die cuts, flowers and chipboards formed layers on the canvas. I tried to go a little bold with my colors on this project. Created deep red color handmade flowers. And was happy with the result. 

Fantasy products used:






Here is the master class. I hope you enjoy it.








I hope I was able to inspire you.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий