вторник, 13 апреля 2021 г.

Mixed Media Canvas 'Be Brave'

Hey people!

Welcome to the blog. This is Fantasy Designer Shweta here with a new inspiration project.

My mixed media canvas today is titled 'Be Brave'. We are facing very tough times here due to the pandemic, just as we did around the same time last year. Nothing has changed. These are the times when we need to hope that the situations will improve and be brave enough and just hang on.

I have used a plain white heavy weight cardstock as my base for this piece. The focal point is the photograph. I've used the Fantasy frame die to frame it. All my elements are assembled around this photograph.






Fantasy products used:
 



 

I hope I was able to inspire you.
See you later!

Love,
Shweta

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий