пятница, 2 апреля 2021 г.

Rose butterfly

Hi scraplovers. Here Aleksandra Ziomek @aleksandra.ziomek
I have for you today cards with one of my favorite background. From scrapbooking paper I cut out border full of flowers and ad lace. To make it even more interesting I ad another layer with border die cut. For my focus point I used delicate frame that I also have cut out from the paper. I couldn't forget about the flowers so I  used two big paper roses and some smaller.






When the flowers composition is ready, usually I try to high light it. I used white die cuts as interesting plants.

 
For my second card I used the same motive and made the mirror reflection.

 
Little butterfly I put closer to the flowers to have more space for the sentence.



 
I like making wave from printing sentence. It looks more interesting and dimentional.

I used:

 

Take care and be safe.
 

2 комментария:

  1. Море нежности! Чудесная открытка)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Большое спасибо вам! Эти слова много значат для меня

      Удалить