пятница, 9 апреля 2021 г.

Blue birdhouse TUTORIAL

Hi, it’s Dorota @cudnenienudne!

I invite you to a tutorial on the creation of a small bird house. This is a charming home decor, for the creation of which I used a beautiful moodboard from the April Fantasy dies challenge.

I decorated the mdf base in the shape of a birdhouse and painted it over a bit. Around the booth opening, I built a rich and spacious composition of chipboards, paper and resin elements, foamiran flowers and pearls.








TUTORIAL:


In the project I used dies: 

- Славянский базар 

- Растения 2

- Ветки барбариса 2 шт 

I used also chipboard FCH-705 (Pамка 705). 

The media used in the project can be found in the subtitles on the film.

I invite you to watch. Hope I inspired you!

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий