среда, 7 апреля 2021 г.

Pink shades cards

 Hi scraplovers.
It's Aleksandra Ziomek here. I share with you two special cards. I really love pink color and use it very often. This time I combine it with gold. I cut out 4 layers of paper to create frames, one is gold one. Then I cut out two doilies white and gold. I didn't want to have to much gold on the card so I put one doily on the other to make shadow from gold one.  I like how they look together.

 
 
I cut out circle frame from paper sheet and put on the doily. The circle is quite big so I put it aside to emphaize the doily and build the rest of the composition on one site of the card.

 
I didn't put any glitter on the card because all the elements cut out from the gold paper are enough for this compositions.





I am really intrested in your opinion about combination with gold.
Do you use gold or silver on cards?

 I used:

Take care and be safe
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий