пятница, 25 июня 2021 г.

Celebrate The Everyday - Shabby Chic Shadow Box

        Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing good. This is Shweta @papercharmsbyshweta here today with a new inspiration project - a tall shadow box in shabby chic mixed media style.

I first made a shadow box measuring 5" x 10" using a heavy weight white cardstock. To strengthen the base some more, I adhered a chipboard at it's back. Now I had a perfect strong and sturdy base to work on.

Next I adhered the background mesh die cut outs edge-to-edge on the shadow box to cover it's cavity. Used a shabby white colored pattern paper on the edges of the box. I then created some crackle textures on the edges of the box using texture paste and crackle stencil. Then using handmade flowers, ephemera and a lot of Fantasy die cut outs and chipboards formed my composition. Added some pink and golden colors to the textures and finished by accessorizing the composition with sequins and glitter. 

Have a look at the close ups.






Fantasy products used:

Dies:



Chipboards:



I hope I was able to inspire you.

 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий