понедельник, 21 июня 2021 г.

Keepsake Envelope

 Hello everyone,

Today on the blog you are with Neena Arora. I have come up with a new memory keeper. It's an envelope a new way to gift memories. Some time making Album may take more time but an envelope with a few photo pocket inserts is quick and easy to go make.

I have used guitar chipboard as my focal element on the envelope and decorated it with dies embossed with embossing powder. flowers too are made with fantasy dies.

On the inserts, I have used the frame die to which I coloured with inks. I also added a border die cut.


Let's  have look at more photos






Products I have used:

апгрейд рамки "Рамка ажур"

"Роса в паутине"

"Весенний бордюр"

"Мотив лаврушки"

"Новогодний узор 2-2018"

"Завиток"

"Ювелирные скелет листочки"


Thank you for stopping by!

Neena Arora

1 комментарий: