воскресенье, 6 июня 2021 г.

Mixed Media Canvas

Hello!

I am Neena  Arora. Today Ion the blog with mixed media long canvas. I worked in layers with die cuts and some metal embellishments. I chose to go with a refreshing green colour palette.

I tried to show that not only in a card or in layout, but a die-cut can also be used in a full mixed-media project too.


To achieve the visibility and thickness of die cuts I glued 3 die cuts together. I have used square frame diecuts to which again I cut into desired sizes. I primed each element with white gesso and then coloured it with acrylic fluid and impastos. I also waxed all the elements with gold wax. and to adorn I added some glitter and pearls.






The Fantasy Dies I have used:


Hope you like the canvas!
Many Thanks!

Neena Arora

1 комментарий:

  1. Очень красиво! По-весеннему свежо и ярко! Спасибо за вдохновение!

    ОтветитьУдалить