воскресенье, 13 июня 2021 г.

Love the little things - mixed media altered embroidery hoop

       Hey there!

Hope you all are doing good. This is Shweta  @papercharmsbyshweta here today with a new project to inspire you all. I have altered an embroidery hoop using mixed media.

For this project, I chose colors that I personally have never much used before. The shades of green color dominate my project this time. I even made the same colour flowers to use on my project. I first took a pattern paper, and created some textures on it using a script stencil and texture paste. Then using handmade flowers and various Fantasy die cuts and chipboards that were painted and/or heat embossed in co-ordinating colours, formed a composition around the picture as a focal point.

Have a look at the close ups.







Fantasy products used:

Knives
    

Chipboards



I hope I was able to inspire you.

 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий