пятница, 11 июня 2021 г.

Как я это делаю: Tall Floral Cards

      Hi Fantasy fans!

Hope you all are doing good. This is Shweta @papercharmsbyshweta here today with a master class on a set of two tall bright, floral and cheerful cards I created. These cards are really tall and measure 5.5 "x 11".

I first took two pattern papers, bright yellow and white, the latter measuring slightly less than the former and adhered the white one on the yellow. Then adhered this on a  white cardstock base measuring 5.5 "x11". Then took another pattern paper measuring half of the length of the base and adhered it to the base.

Then prepared my die cuts and chipboards by heat embossing and coloring them and formed a pleasant composition on the card along with a lot of flowers. Have a look at the close ups.








The master class is right here. I hope you enjoy it.


Fantasy products used:
dies:
   

Chipboards:




I hope I was able to inspire you.

 Until next time.

Love,
Shweta!
See you later!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий