вторник, 15 июня 2021 г.

Как я это делаю: Hydrangea Wall canvas / холст "Гортензия"

Hello Hello!

I am  Neena  Arora very excited to share my new wall decor "Hydrangea canvas". Earlier also I have shared about my favorite flowers and die from the Fantasy die store is hydrangea die. There is a process video of it and the link you will find in the last.

I used hydrangea die-cut in a cluster to form the bunch of hydrangeas. This canvas would be a beautiful wall decor. Usually, I make blue and purple Hydrangeas. But, this time I tried different colors which came out very beautiful.





I added very light texture paste and colors in the base


I prepared a process video of the same. Hope you like the process and the canvas.

Fantasy Products I have used:



Many Thanks!
Neena arora

1 комментарий:

  1. Чудесный холст, чудесные гортензии, чудесный мастер-класс! Спасибо большое!

    ОтветитьУдалить