пятница, 4 июня 2021 г.

Round shape canvas

Hi scraplovers!

It's Aleksandra Ziomek here! I share with you today round shape canvas with mixed media background.



I used structure paste and mixed with blue acrylic paint to get this amazing blue shades. Then I applied it on the lower part of the canvas creating something like tiny mountain range. Then I played with different mediums I had in drawer and get those very interesting effects.


I want to have this gorgeous blue colour somewhere on the top of the canvas that is why I cover with blue the frame and some puzzles. I tear some paper to put on the top of the canvas. I want it to be very dimensional so I used a lot of leftovers chipboards to make it as more as spacious. 









I used:

 Take care and be safe!

1 комментарий:

  1. Какое интересное панно! И пазлы так оригинально вписаны в композицию, супер! Спасибо за вдохновение!

    ОтветитьУдалить