пятница, 19 марта 2021 г.

Flower Layout by Aleksandra Ziomek

Hi scraplovers,
it's Aleksandra Ziomek here. I share with you gentle layout with my younger girl as my first inspiration. I used two papers and cut them in a half, sharpen the edges and glue to beermat. I always cover whole paper with clear gesso because I am never sure if I will use paints on the background.


I like different frames and this time I used mould. Cover it with gesso, ad pink and brown paint with water. I used also mould with flowers, cover it with darker pink color, ad some metalic pink and white to highlight it.


I cover die cut half doily with the same color as the flower mould and start to create the composition.
Between 3d flowers I put flat paper flowers. To make it even more interesting and rich I used white flourish die cuts.


At the end I ad the sentence for my little girl.






It is great to catch your memories in layouts for me. Feel free to be inspired :)
 
 Fantasy dies used:

Hugs Ola
 

1 комментарий:

  1. Очень нежная страничка получилась) Такая же как малышка)

    ОтветитьУдалить