среда, 17 марта 2021 г.

Spring Tag Card

Hello all Fantasy Fans!

This is Neena Arora  @ neena's_paperandscissors  again with you I am so happy to continue another term as a design team member.

So, with my project "Spring tag card": - "A Fresh Start" I want to thank you all fantasy fans and my boss. I wish  May the spring brings lots of beautiful colours to your life.

I have used "lace cut" in the background. I embossed the  "Frame with curls" chipboard with pink and white embossing powder.

I also coloured the  "Branch in a bouquet" die-cut in light green using and "curl" die cut with dark green with colour sprays.


For making the flowers I have used my favourite "Hydrangea" die-cut coloured in blue and "Small Violet Flowers" coloured in yellow. Using pink cardstock I cut out the "Graceful flower shape" flower and used it as a filler.


I also used a "blooming water twig" as a filler. Such filler really adds depth and a fuller look which obviously make any project looks beautiful.


You can make such cards and can gift to your loved ones for a new beginning. You can make some similar tags and hang them in the spring / Easter party like decorations, on tables, on the backdrop, or name tags etc. Also, you can make a tag Album with such kind of decorations.

 
Many Thanks and Happy Crafting!
Neena Arora

2 комментария: