вторник, 23 марта 2021 г.

Wedding Keepsake Gift Box

Hey, Fantasy fans!

Hope you all are good!

A wedding brings celebrations, new life, happiness, memories. It is associated with beautiful flower decorations, gorgeously dressed up, blessings, gifts, Trousseau and many more.
So today, I am here with a beautiful idea which you can use as a memory keepsake or trousseau box or as a present.




On top of the box, I created a wedding backdrop. I break the circle frame chipboard and used it as a top of the gate and for its pillar, I used clay pillar mould.
 I also used tulle to make its curtains and decorated again with little flower and leaves composition.


I also made a Mini Album for the box to save memories. Cover page decorated with fantasy die and prima flowers.


First I have colored the frame chipboard with plum Archival Ink then embossed it with chunky embossing powder. Some of the diecuts are colored in green, some embossed with white glittery EP. The heart die cut is embossed in two tones pink and white. The chipboard with sentiment wedding is embossed with pink gold chunky embossing powder.





I decorated the sides of the box too with fantasy diecuts. tp finish I added some paper butterflies, microbeads, pearls and sequins.




I hope you like this and inspired you to create one for you to gift someone you love.

Fantasy products I used:
- Рамка
- Клей Fantasy универсальный 
 

 



Many Thanks!
Neena Arora

1 комментарий: