понедельник, 29 марта 2021 г.

Hexagon layout "Time to escape"

Hi, it's Dorota @cudnenienudne!

I prepared a hexagon-shaped mdf layout. It tells a fairy-tale story about a girl living in a castle with dragons, who wants to escape from it. She is a beautiful and romantic girl who loves sparkles, so my layout has a lot of golden accessories.

I decorated the base in one part with paper and the other with structure paste. I built a rich and layered composition around the photo. I used my beloved Fantasy dies and unique chipboards.














I used dies:

Растения 1

Изящные линии

Папоротник 2

I used chipboards: рамка с драконом (FCH-1955), английская роза с завитками (FCH-1966) i FCH-1656.

I hope you like the project and wish you a creative day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий