суббота, 13 марта 2021 г.

Mixed Media Shadow Box 'Make it Happen'

Hello there!

Welcome to the Fantasy blog. This is designer Shweta with you all today to share a new inspiration project.

 I have designed a shadow box and decorated it using various Fantasy dies and chipboards. I believe one should never stop dreaming, always dream about what you desire, set goals for yourself. And then, do everything in your power to make it happen and achieve your goals. This was the inspiration behind the sentiment - 'Make It Happen'.

Have a look at it.

This shadow box is made in my mixed media style as usual. I created a shadow box from scratch using white cardstock to use as my base. I love working with paints and seeing them flow on the canvas. Added a lot of layers of die cut outs, chipboards, handmade flowers to achieve a very dimensional effect.




Fantasy products used:


How did you like my work? Would love to hear from you.

See you later!
Love,
Shweta

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий